From a recent Vinyl to CD conversion submission from a valued customer of my plentiful Digital Conversion services, these are only the outer paper sleeves with the label art and logos on them; the real information is available on the center imprints of these old 78’s. Our conversion process gets the best audio out of these old dubplates and singles, using a custom 78 rpm needle and a exclusive multi-step post-processing to recover the audio of the past!
You can click on these images to zoom-in. Enjoy these classic promotional images for vinyl albums.
Like this Quote? Leave a Comment!
Have You Two Met?
How About You Two?
Hate to Be Behind These People!
Very Specific to Tesla Cars
What Sound Does a Virginia Bear Make?
Screwing with the Meter Maids and Red Light Cameras
Do you have your own clever Vanity Plate? You must have some ego! Leave a comment, link, or more!
Banana for Scale
Cookie for Diabetes
Wurst Case Scenario
Well Placed Fortune
Jehovahs Witness Locked & Gated Door
Classic Wood Memory Box
Tired Truck haulin’ Tires
No Outlet On Electric Ave
Water Street or Highway?
Long Time Comin’, Mr. Cent.
How to give someone O.C.D.
Crapi First Apartment
Mini-Me holding Mini-Mini-Me standing in front of Mini-Mini-Mini Me
Parking Enforcement Van Booted by…
In what seems to be an annual roundup of genius Halloween costumes, I present this years group of costumes I’ve collected from the kittens that run the internet. With the explosion of superhero movies these days, I suppose you might expect a slew of sexy superheroes costumes. Sorry, not here. Don’t forget to peruse 2013’s suggestions, as well as my first round of genius costumes for ideas that don’t suck, and are still relevant enough to get away with.
I’ll begin by asking for forgiveness: some of these costumes are far better than one could scrounge up in an afternoon. Some of these are simply breathtaking in their scope and how great they look!
Typecasting on Floor Two
Now Shake and Makeup
Mrs. Captain America
Che Guvera T-Shirt
Zombie Audrey Hepburn
Nun of your Business
Alice in Chains
Optimus’ Brother: Amazon Prime
More Prop than Costume
Way Way More Prop than Costume
Skeleton Prop put to Work
Scooby-Doo Influuuuenced! It’s Velma!
The highest commitment: painting your vehicle.
Animal Cruelty or Just Desserts?
Cartoon Characters come to Life!
Wayne & Garth Variety Pack
Leave a Comment, Suggest your Costume, Add your Vote
Don’t Forget to Check Your Kids Candy!
In the spirit of Halloween this week, we’ve compiled a few truly creepy two-sentence horror stories. Easy to remember and recount at campfires and trick-or-treating this friday. These are sure to creep out adults as well as highly suggestable children!
- I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”
- The doctors told the amputee he might experience a phantom limb from time to time. Nobody prepared him for the moments though, when he felt cold fingers brush across his phantom hand.
- I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.
- I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
- They celebrated the first successful cryogenic freezing. He had no way of letting them know he was still conscious.
- I wish I could remember whose these people are. They tell me I have Alzheimers.
- Yesterday my parents told me I was too old for an imaginary friend and that I had to let her go. They found her body this morning.
- It sat on my shelf, with thoughtless porcelain eyes and the prettiest pink doll dress I could find. Why did she have to be born still?
- My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help.
- I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn’t know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my place to put them there.
- When I woke up this morning, there was a picture of me sleeping on my phone. I live alone.
- My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murderd by an intruder two years ago…
- There’s nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it’s 2am and you’re home alone.
- I awoke to the sound of the baby monitor, crackling with a soothing voice comforting my firstborn child. Then my wife whispered next to me in bed, “I hear it, too…”
I hate driving, I hate cars, I hate traffic, I hate trucks, I hate parking, I hate insurance, I hate meter maids, I hate them, I do, Sam I am. Here’s a predictably endless photo gallery of those holier-than-thou a$shats who also have a driver’s license and no time to play by the rules set by society. That’s right: people who don’t know how to park. They come in all varieties, listed below, including Handicap violators and parking lot terrors.
Just Plain Stupid…
Obviously Doesn’t Understand the Concept of ‘Lines’
The sticker is the big giveaway.
The License plate almost seems apologetic.
That’s the perp, leaving the scene of the crime.
Here’s the things you’ll need when you find yourself in these exact situations:
Available now from the Under Design Store
Entitled A$$holes in the Handicap Spot
This guy’s also a cop. Maybe he’s above the law?
Seems almost cruel, taking up 3 spaces for your able-bodied Jet-Ski.